Friday, December 21, 2007

Someone Get Me A Drink

I think more often than not around holiday time most people are either very happy or very depressed. I guess it has to do with some astrological mumbo jumbo or something like that. I often feel the latter during these times. Could it have something to do with reflection on the year and me not accomplishing everything I wanted or had planned on accomplishing? I dunno. Perhaps it has nothing to do with that at all....just me being sad about not being a kid anymore where I could believe in Santa Claus and leave out milk & cookies. That was fun. Yes, waking up to lots of goodies under the un-flocked Christmas tree. But now, I get the dolla dolla bills 4 Xmas, which is very cool. Money does in fact change the numbers to the left of the decimal place in your bank account. BTW I left Bank of America. Yep, done. Caput (I think I spelled that correctly----you get the point). Gone to another banco.

I just finished 2 final exams this past week. Good ole Anatomy & Stats. Fun times. After 4 study sessions of Stats at Denny's, I still didn't finish that damn test. But I did have a 156% homework average so hopefully that helps my grade.

I have been delving into thoughts on the new year and what it will bring to me. I hope it brings me sunshine. No gumdrops however are needed, just lots of sunshine and endless optimism on the future. I hope to discover that being an adult is all that it is cracked up 2 b, cause sometimes I'm just not feeling it. I saw a Toys R Us the other day and wanted some Geoffrey dollars to go and spend there. Oh well....{sigh}

Last to play.....
Satie - Gymnopedie #1
Bill Evans - Peace Piece
Kirk Franklin - Declaration
Lojique - Broken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home